Sabri Header1 Sabri Hakim: I'm swallowing chestnuts look at me,

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm swallowing chestnuts look at me,

and now for yet another outrageous hairdo...
Allow the yawning ants a napping afternoon.
I can't stop my self from chewing on my palms,
Call me anxious I call myself Fredrik
I'm going away tonight, yes in my mighty dreams,
Ala'a il Deen promised a rug, on merry threads I will fly,
Lift me away, "Screw Santa's sled, I can't wait till Christmas comes or till Christ dies" I'm going to moist lands now,
I'll meet many kings and marry queens in purple, I'm wearing heavy gold. I can break a neck without a lace,
Hello virgin oil,
Where is my wand I need magic to redefine beauty to the obese, children, allow my voice to be heard, I dedicate this to the remaining merchants in Vietnam, it’s day, not midnight, my pupils have gone astray, a cat I am for my eyes can mourn,
Chew grandfather, it’s a cheesecake with many barriers from wild fridges, its a sadists' delight, god bless the failing of mental institutions.
I'm swallowing chestnuts look at me, yes that's me in the light shade behind the palm tree, over there giggling my brain cells dry, chew-chop that trunk you retarded squirrel, feed the rabbits vibrant flesh and force them to make love,
Speak to me Alice, yes in Arabic, and then take me to your wonderland, shed tears on my back! Tea time! Yes, my cup is hot! Away from my pot you smirking elf, smile again and I'll take your hat,
When will the night fall, it's been daylight for so long. Come rooster don’t be afraid, create oozing echoes and awaken all that breathes, this is freshness of mountains without their dew, wake up! The lousy elephants have arrived, there's a change in the atmosphere, its raining mercury now. Warn the mammals it's slippery, need not run but glide.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tutti said...

lol
Do u know elephants are afraid of rats?
Mouse likes cheese much more than u, but not more than me.
Curiosity, i love cheesecakes. And cheesebals and cheese nuts.
Where have u been eaten it?

December 21, 2005 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sabri, I heard a lot about you from your brother abz...mashallah your work on this cite is really awesome, the pictures that you take are wonderful because I feel like its as if you captured a percise moment that can never be brought back...I also enjoyed the poetry that I read, I love writing poetry myself, so its nice to see people of a similar nationality and background sharing the same interests..your cite is better than abdullahs, :) jk jk both are great mashallah

December 21, 2005 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home