Sabri Header1 Sabri Hakim: Another Poem of Mine

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another Poem of Mine

A thought that unleashed itself

I feel high and low at endings of sustained brains within masses of liquids at weak spinal cords of guitarist playing mad children raging about what shall I write about thinking I might add and make less to envision the character of morphine pain I've died, from heaven my wondering green hours speaks from an irrational mind I crave for you , for a light that strikes the backless me at dinners I shall be, in a low coast to coast, I do float and appreciate the complex taste of sugar and saturated fatty substances, I'm not a laughing chipmunk I'm a chimpanzee, ill not lay it down for you, you must climb up and see a radically vibrating illusion, a rather defective lens a chocking sense a very loud cough I drink water to feed I'm not a father I'm not need of large belts and metallic canes I will disobey for I am a rebellious figure of speech aching outward towards and upward come down I've heard enough of this, its too sane can it be, it I allow assumption and to that I declare thee strike a bell and announce he, strike the keys on boards for I carry a moist message I'm must convey. I'm astray; I'm not artsy or gay.

Sabri

9 Comments:

Blogger Earth Child ® said...

you're nor this or that, MY assumption is that your lense vaguely presenting itself to others therefore they see not clear enough through you..
a moment like this is perfectly written, i'v been waiting for inspiration to convey my moment and your post actually did.

January 18, 2006 12:50 AM  
Blogger Tutti said...

Did classmates unleash the dogs of war?
remmember anything like this:
The lambs are not wolves!

January 18, 2006 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its great

January 18, 2006 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting imagery depicting emotions gone astray. How could it be that way, for Sabri you must bee astray...

Peace out !

January 18, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Entrepreneur said...

your photographs are fantastic... seriously captivating... i love the composition... what camera do you use? and what would you advise a beginner looking for something around $300 to $450 with a lens. Digital

January 18, 2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't possibly love it more.

January 18, 2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

how about a pic of u Sabrina?

January 18, 2006 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very strong imagery behind a lost soul racked within the conformity of fringe west-ammani society... Sabri , finally was able to get a post up on your blog!

back to the soul gone astray, i see it going astray trying to find itself and understand the dynamics of how life is working when in theory... it should not be... im hooked on your site bro... inspire the world around you!

January 21, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i should share this.....

check it out

http://news.com.com/1607-2_3-6018992-2.asx?PSDir=110205msft_helicopter&videoName=Gatesfuture&NumClips=1


mahd tahboub

January 28, 2006 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home