"Adding more color to our black and yellow streets."
الرجل لا يعيبه ألا جيبه
posted by Sabri Hakim at Wednesday, January 04, 2006
that is my fav quoteRamez
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am sorry to say that this is a myth!يا ماخد القرد على ماله .. بيروح المال وبيضل القرد على حالهdon't get me wrong, but I stated this proverb to tell you that money is not everything in life; it can be a good asset but only if the base was there .. so money without good manners, a good heart, a decent personality .. etc. in this case money will not solve the real problems .. so guys don't get your hopes way up too high .. because الرجال بيعيبهم اكتر من جيوبهم بكتير
I totaly agree..its true.....and NO, its not becuase am in dept to my younger brother :)By the way ...its men always who use this qoute, so if you know any female who belives in that saying..then let me know ok :) bedi 2atjwaaz !!I will give you a percentage of the Maher, 2% if things go ok with her. lool
thats not true at all.......7aki faddi!!!men is deeper than this and smarter
I agree with Bashar, people dont look at the AKHALG of the men only the Money
No guys wait.. you got my comments all wrong...i meant if i get married to a girl who belived in the "men are not all about money" then ill give the man who help me in finding this girl a 2% of the maheeeer "the money paid for the bride before the wedding" looooool its a joke i didnt mean that girls who think this does not exist or something like that...it was a marketing effort while am looking for the right girl Wedad, what is the 7aki fadi ?
What is the quote about?
Ok, I like Ginger need some help with this one.Something about a defective man has no other way except through his pockets? If he is a bad marriage match, but has enough money, he'll get there?
kinzi, you got just right
Oh, I got it! (I'm sorry, I don't speak arab) Well, money and love are a controversial subjects, it is said also that you can't live only from love, it depends on perspective..
I meant that we cant judge the man or el3aris in how much he has (cars, money, salary.....) all these stupid things.Iam a girl and to be honest I really prefer to marry a rich man but its not the first thing in my mind when anyone propose, and if the girl mature enough to choose the right one for her and the one will be her family forever she will not look at this point at all and Iam telling you that most of the Arab girls are not mature enough and I don’t blame them they don’t have anyone to tell them iam sure their parents worried about money more that the groom and the daughter's life. dont worry bashar you will find the right girl, hope so!!
Hey, I guess my Arabic isn't as bad as I thought.In my early 20s, I wanted a rich husband. Until I saw what many of them had in wealth, they lacked in character.In my 30s, my primary characteristic in choosing a husband became a man of strong Christian faith and personal integrity. After our marriage, I discovered he had done pretty well for himself, so I felt God honored the change in my priorities and surprised me with both - when MY character was mature enough to handle it! I wish young Jordanian girls would look more at the heart and less at wallet. Security is not in wealth, that can change in a day; security comes with the rest that is found in a man of loyal and upright heart. And at times, his heart is refined by marriage to a woman of equal valor and dignity.
Kinzi, I love what u wrote you are sooo right :)but when u want to get marry dont just judge your heart sure we need it but not most like 20% use ur heart and the other 80% use ur mind :) so u will choose right :)
Wedad, very well said! A woman without her brain connected to her heart WON'T choose well.And don't marry guys that are 15 years older! Wedad, I'll pray for you for a great husband! :)
:) thnx Kinzi and consider urself invited on my wedding :) dont lose the spirit, God bless you
Post a Comment
View my complete profile