Sabri Header1 Sabri Hakim: Scooter in my hometown

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Scooter in my hometown


5 or 6 of us out on a Friday afternoon cruising around Amman on our scooter, not wearing helmets drinking from our water bottles, stopping to refuel, seems like a Cypress vacation, that is now reality, (I still didn't read the article everyone's been talking about can't find it on Jordan times, but this is commenting on what I heard) I see how allowing scooters in Amman eases the whole oil price increase scenario, but it is just unreasonable allowing the public starting at 18 years of age to ride 250cc scooters, these can go up to speeds of over 150km/h that is faster than most Sunny Taxi's, a few days back I was watching professionals race on 125cc bikes on Euro Sports and they seemed too fast. This is way too dangerous for our crazy youth, it should be rather introduced to the public for those above 21 and no more than 100cc's and increase the cc's annually. (Again I'm not sure of the exact laws and regulations)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

January 07, 2006 3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

January 07, 2006 4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

January 07, 2006 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home