Sabri Header1 Sabri Hakim: "Have you seen the keys anywhere?"

Friday, September 30, 2005

"Have you seen the keys anywhere?"


Mercedes Benz, Ghargoor, held the launch of the S Class 2006 in the Four Seasons Hotel, Nancy Ajram was there but she was insignificant to what I saw outside, it was 2 days ago, I passed by the hotel on my way back home, the SLR Mercedes Benz was parked outside and thought it would be a great opportunity to pull a joke, I walked towards it pretending to be in search of its keys, and asked the guy guarding it, "Have you seen the keys anywhere?" I know its another lame joke of mine but I really felt the urge, he said surprisingly not upset by the joke "Maybe you left them at home!" and looked away, I thought to my self if I can pull this off! No I didn’t think that. I asked about the car and about a few of its specs and found out that it's around JD 750,000. I thought maybe if I nag on him enough he will let me have it, but the car behind mine beeped at me and gave me a look, so I went home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

oh wow, very nice!

September 30, 2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

ohyeah if you ever get to do a test drive, let s know how it went.

September 30, 2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

Wow :D welcome to Jprdan planet btw :)

October 01, 2005 12:49 AM  
Blogger Sabri Hakim said...

A test drive, ummm, even that sounds like a treat. Thank you all for being so welcoming

October 01, 2005 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home