Sabri Header1 Sabri Hakim: Thought about a Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thought about a Blog

I need a laptop and a calculator,
I want to make use of technology,
I want to color my teeth blue and be seen in red,
I'll utilize technology and become self sufficient and expressive,
I need either kind of nets, cards, a Microsoft waterproof chip
And some creative sounds to join millions,
Let me have initiative and build a site,
Using my hands and over-used mussels, ill sweat bleed and feel back pain building it,
Ill carry pixel's on my shoulder while I drag wagons of codes and designs,
So at night I can feel masculinity knowing I built something of architectural value presenting part of my modernized wisdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabri Hakim said...

yes it is.

October 02, 2005 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home